Our Client, a 15 year old mid-size CMMI Level 3 certified provider of technology solutions for the government, provides Systems Engineering, Software Development and Testing, IT Systems Support, Cybersecurity, Independent Testing and Evaluation, and Program Support to its customers.
- The Client had won many task orders under their contract vehicle with the Department of Defense (DoD). The challenge was to hire, within a short span of time, cleared and experienced Database Management Specialists and Senior Systems Engineers for two projects for Marine Corp Enterprise Information Technology Services (MCEITS) and Defense Logistics Agency (DLA)/DoD contracts.
- The other challenge was to hire for multiple Technical Specialist, Program Analyst, Network Engineer, Facilities Program Analyst, Program Analyst, and Project Manager roles at NOAA Weather Radio (NWR).
- The Client also wanted resumes sourced for National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) and Virginia Department of Commerce.
- The Client needed tens of positions filled for another DoD project, comprising of roles like Functional Analysts, Project Managers, Program Managers, and Human Capital Strategists with active Secret or Top-Secret clearance.
The iQuasar Solution
- iQuasar started off working on the proposal response to the DoD and other government proposals, as part of our Proposal Development Process Outsourcing (PDPO©) service.
- Our team used best in class recruitment solutions to identify hundreds of candidates with DoD Secret or Top-Secret clearance.
- Our technical experts interviewed the candidates extensively in order to identify technically the most competent candidates for the projects.
- iQuasar’s recruitment team, led by an accountable manager, went the extra mile by working long hours to recruit for the projects so that the proposal responses can be submitted on schedule.
- Our team provided replacement candidates for a position where a selected candidate backed-out at the last minute.
How our solution created value for the Client:
As a result of our engagement, the Client realized the following benefits:
- The position requirements were captured with a high degree of accuracy as a result of adherence to our internal iQHire© process; this helped reduce potential rework and optimized the time of Client resources
- The Client didn’t have to hire a team for the opportunity in front of them, reducing their cost of recruitment and significantly improving their time to market
- iQuasar provided a soup to nuts service, allowing the Client to focus on other aspects of winning business
- The Client not only won new task orders but also executed ably on existing contracts while building a brand associated with quality and agility
- iQuasar assisted the Client in winning proposals like Department of State and Office of Naval Research by identifying 50+ key and non-key personnel
- The Client helped the government in revolutionizing its Navy NGEN program with remarkable success by providing the right fit personnel in time