iQuasar proposal development service includes searching and analyzing opportunities, creating a compliance matrix, identifying timelines, creating schedules, creating outlines, developing graphics, developing proposal pricing templates, conducting Pink/Red/Gold team reviews, creating and managing document repositories, and coordinating post-proposal analysis. With iQuasar, you reduce your proposal preparation costs, deliver a high-quality document response, and can win your next big contract. Our engagement process includes the following steps:
Proposal Development Process Outsourcing©
iQuasar enables you to win competitive government contracts by managing a portion or all of your overall proposal development process from the initial Request for Proposal (RFP) analysis to the final proposal delivery. We enable you to take advantage of the Government Wide Acquisition Contracts (GWAC), Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ), and Blanket Purchase Authority (BPA) contract vehicles you’ve already won by responding to task order proposals. We help you find, respond to, and win opportunities solicited by contracting officers at the federal, state, and local government level.
CLIENT NEEDS – OUR SOLUTIONS
- iQuasar proposal team identifies and analyzes opportunities based on your and your partner capabilities, qualifications, and past performance, creates an understanding document, and helps you make a bid/no-bid decision.
- We identify win themes, discriminators, and differentiators and develop basic templates, compliance matrix, and a complete proposal development plan.
- Based on RFP sections C, L, and M, our team develops the overall proposal structure and requirements traceability matrix.
- Working with you, we write Technical, Management, Past Performance, and Price volumes
- We assist you in conducting Pink, Red, and Gold team reviews and submit a compliant response