GSA MULITPLE AWARD SCHEDULE (MAS)
100% success rate on new GSA schedule applications
90% of our customers exceed GSA’s sales requirements
15+ Years of Experience in Government Market
A+ highest rating by Better Business Bureau (BBB) Company
Why Government Contractors should pursue a GSA MAS schedule:
- Government Contractors require the General Services Administration(GSA) Multiple Award Schedule(MAS) program and other Government-Wide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs) to operate effectively in the federal market.
- There are Increased opportunities for Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB), Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone), Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB).
- Only 4% of registered federal contractors have GSA contracts, decreasing the number of competitors in your field of expertise and increasing the company’s visibility and reliability.
- The prestige of being an approved vendor in the marketplace with over 11 million commercial items accessible for purchase, some of which are likely to feature your product or service.
- A five year contract term that can be renewed with up to three five-year can result in a 20-year federal contract for your goods and services
What We Do For You
GSA Schedule Services
Full range of support to help you accelerate and sustain success in the GSA marketplace
GSA Contract Management
Eliminate compliance risks, reduce administrative burdens, and maximize GSA Schedule return on investment
GSA Schedule Modifications
Delete obsolete products from your offerings or update pricing of items you continue to offer through your GSA Schedule
GSA Schedule Renewals
Develop and coordinate everything required to renew your GSA Schedule
- We help government contracting companies obtain key government contract vehicles, including GSA/FSS Schedules, GWACs, IDIQs, & BPAs.
- We handle all aspects of contract management, whether it’s a one-time action or turn-key back-office contract management.
- We offer a broad range of business development and marketing services directly and through partners helping clients win over $3 billion in government contracts.
- Our partners have a 100% award rate on new GSA Schedule offers with more than 20 years of experience in government contracting.
- The GSA team provides expert advice and support for all aspects of contract administration, including contract compliance, reporting, modifications, negotiations, novations, renewals, and advice on every aspect of remaining competitive and compliant
Since 2004, iQuasar and our government services partners have helped companies located across the U.S. and worldwide successfully win government contracts. We have a long history of delivering high-quality services and advice that helps our clients accelerate and sustain long-term success. Our clients represent the full spectrum of industries and business classification from start-ups to large established companies.
Book a meeting with our GSA expert