Find Your Dream Job
Discover your next career move with iQuasar
- Medical, dental, and vision plan options for eligible salaried employees as well as W2 hourly contingency employees who work at least 30 hours a week or 130 hours per month.
- For salaried employees, iQuasar offers a low deductible Choice Plus through UnitedHealthcare (UHC). Coverage Benefits become effective on the first day of the month following the hire date per plan guidelines.
- For hourly employees, iQuasar offers a choice to enroll either in UnitedHealthcare (UHC)’s Choice Plus plan or a more cost-effective Anthem medical plan through Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Dental and vision insurance for employees and their families.
- Cobra coverage: iQuasar offers its employees a continuation of health insurance coverage through UnitedHealthcare (UHC) and/or Anthem for one year after the termination of employment or loss of coverage for any reason.
- In addition to providing a monthly Health Newsletter, iQuasar provides employees access to the UnitedHealth Wellness® portal to promote healthy lifestyles in the workplace. We encourage our employees to fully utilize this service and benefit from lower absenteeism, medical cost savings, and higher employee satisfaction. UHC plans include the UnitedHealth Wellness portfolio of programs and services. Our employees enjoy access to our useful tools and offerings including:
- Online health assessments and improvement programs
- Virtual appointments
- Personal health records
- Discounts of 10 – 50 percent on health and wellness services not covered by the plan
- Personal support through all stages of pregnancy and delivery
- iQuasar matches up to 4% of an employee’s salary as part of 401(k) retirement plan.
- Tax-advantaged saving through traditional pre-tax contributions as well as Roth 401(k) option.
- 100% of iQuasar matching contributions are vested immediately.
- Employees have access to a cutting edge investment portal to:
- Employees can manage funds easily and customize their retirement savings
- Multiple highly rated funds available as investment options
- Have the ability to manage their funds as they prefer
- Employees have access to reporting, knowledgebase, and the portfolio performance
- Employees have the ability to take personal loans against their retirement savings with just a few clicks and easy payback options.
- iQuasar employees enjoy generous paid-time-off in addition to the customary holidays.
- Paid time off includes vacation and personal (including sick) leave and increases with the number of years of employment with iQuasar.
- Employees have access to an online portal with information about all aspects of their time-off, leave balances, pay stubs, and other employment information.
- iQuasar has a robust employee referral program in place thus encouraging our employees to attract their friends and people they know to the organization.
- iQuasar provides customized relocation packages to attract talent from outside the Washington DC Metropolitan Area.
- In addition to the DC area, iQuasar also provides relocation assistance nationwide if work is performed at customer locations outside of the Washington DC Metro Area.