The Client is a multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in New York. It manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware, and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting, and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
The Client needed an Infrastructure Architect with strong skills in High Availability and Disaster Recovery technologies. The client needed someone who had prior experience in a System Architect role, with excellent knowledge of IT infrastructure architecture. The requirement was urgent as the Client wanted to have the resource on board immediately. This presented the following challenges:
- Finding the right fit resource with all the required skills and expertise
- Getting a cost-effective resource for this requirement
- Closing the position as early as possible
The iQuasar Solution
iQuasar analyzed the need of the Client and accordingly devised a strategy to identify appropriate fit candidates for the requirement. The considerations for iQuasar were:
- Be cost-effective
- Do not inundate the Client with many resumes but identify the best fit candidate quickly
- Maintain quality
iQuasar actuated its iQHire© recruitment process that enforces strict Service Level Agreement (SLA) needs and initiated a search in its internal databases and commercially licensed software tools. Given the depth of information within our company databases for hundreds of thousands of candidates, our team quickly identified potential resources for this particular requirement. They were shortlisted for the fit with the required criteria and we conducted the first round of telephonic interviews of these shortlisted candidates. After their telephonic interviews, we conducted another interview for more in-depth screening and cultural fit. iQuasar submitted resumes of some of the best candidates to the Client for further screening.
iQuasar’s Staffing clients usually conduct their own telephonic interviews followed by a face-to-face interview. Our client found a professionally sound candidate through this process and decided to offer them the position. The candidate accepted the offer and is working with our Client.
How this solution proved beneficial for the Client:
Our Client was highly satisfied with our services since we were able to deliver in time, within their budget, and with expected quality. Here are the key benefits of our services that our Client realized:
- Only a few resumes were presented to the Client for this position, which helped them in:
- making a faster decision by having them talk to only a few select candidates
- reducing the manager’s hiring cycle time
- Having dedicated Account Managers who served as their single point of contact, thus making communication very easy for the Client
- Utilizing experienced Technical Recruiters, who qualified the candidates based on the requirements and produced desired quality
- Accessing trained professional staff who stay abreast of developing technologies thus helping in getting the exact technically skilled candidate