The Client is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and Historically Underutilized Business Zones (HUBZone) certified contractor with over 15 years of experience supporting US government and commercial clients. The Client is ISO 9001:2015 certified, has been accredited as an Authorized Training Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET), and has over 100 employees supporting ongoing customer contracts in 32 US States. Current federal customers include US Army, Army National Guard, and Army Reserve of the Department of Defense. The Client’s services include Project and Program Management; Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE); Business Systems Integration; Human Capital Management; Training and Education Solutions; Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V); Data Analytics / Staging / Migration; and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
The Client is participating in Federal and State bidding process on a continuous basis and needs highly skilled proposal development resources with an in depth knowledge of the Federal, State, and Commercial procurement bidding process. The Client needed experienced and trained proposal development resources to meet the required demands of proposal writing response for Federal, State RFI’s, RFP’s, RFQ’s, Task Orders, and Statements of Work (SOW’s). The resources needed to manage the Client’s proposal writing, past performance, and technical and management approaches.
The iQuasar Solution
Through its Dedicated Proposal Development Outsourcing© (PDPO) service, iQuasar provided dedicated proposal development resources experienced in writing responses at the State and Federal level. The dedicated resources became an integral part of the Client’s team and engaged in activities including development of RFP understanding document write-ups, providing compliance and gap analysis matrices, creating graphics, and managing documentation. iQuasar resources performed the following activities on behalf of the Client for various proposal responses:
- Manage all the volumes and related documentation of each proposal response
- Manage reviews ensuring proposal responses are compliant with the solicitation requirements, amendments, and addenda
- Write technical and management volumes that are compliant with the scope of the work per requirement documents and newly created writing layouts
- Create and manage new templates for past performances, resumes, cover pages, etc. and develop content utilizing these new templates
- Create call-out boxes in the different volumes of proposal responses, highlighting key winning themes and addressing hot-button issues surrounding the solicitation
- Develop graphics, comprehensive proposal plans, compliance matrices, schedules
- Organize and engage in Pink, Red, and Gold reviews of the written proposal drafts, to identify gaps and fill them with additional content edits
- Conduct final pre-submission checks to ensure that proposal responses are fully compliant and positioned for wins.
You may also be interested in: Proposal Development Process Outsourcing©
Benefits to the Client
The Client was able to reap many benefits as a result of utilizing iQuasar’s Dedicated Proposal Development Outsourcing© (PDPO) service:
- The Client had little ramp-up time to engage additional resources, giving them an edge against the competition.
- iQuasar tapped into an available pool of trained offshore resources to deliver these services at prices that reduced the cost of proposal development for the Client by more than 50%.
- The iQuasar resources became an integral part of the Client’s team, gaining knowledge, and improving the chances of continued wins for the Client.