Our Client has a unique capability in making specialized labels for hazardous material containers and also offers software tools to its supply chain stakeholders. The Client has a wide array of customers in the Chemical, Pharmaceutical, and Petrochemical industries located in the continental USA. It is a major corporation with global buying and selling engagements.
- The Client wanted to outsource the management and maintenance of its Information Technology infrastructure as they wanted to focus on their core business and not get distracted with managing technology.
- The Client wanted to use Information Technology automation as a strategic asset to grow their business while minimizing the cost of building this capability.
The iQuasar Solution
- iQuasar took complete ownership of the Information Technology infrastructure and information assets of the Client, including administration of domains, security certificates, emails, websites, software tools, etc.
- As an authorized reseller and implementation partner of Google, iQuasar implemented the cloud-based G-Suite from Google for the Client. This suite of cloud-based applications automated the whole information management and communications with the Client’s team and with its customers.
- For monitoring and accessing the servers, workstations, laptops, and end-point devices, iQuasar implemented Avast Managed Workplace, wherein we can monitor, secure, and maintain all the hardware of the Client. iQuasar also installed anti-virus protection for the devices.
- iQuasar deployed and hosted the Client’s eCommerce portals, websites, and other software on our managed hosting platforms.
- iQuasar set up helpdesk operations to take calls from the Client’s staff and solve any Information Technology issues with their devices or software they use. We made it easy for the staff to contact the iQuasar helpdesk using a web browser, email, phone call, or a ticket management system from Zendesk.
How our solution created value for the client:
As a result of our engagement, the Client realized the following benefits:
- The Client has grown significantly as a result of an unflinching focus on business growth, by having iQuasar manage the technology that fuels the Client’s business operations.
- The Client didn’t have to hire a team for running the IT infrastructure, thus reducing their cost of maintenance and time to resolve an issue. This has increased profitability, freeing up cash flow for business development.
- The Client runs its operations with the peace of mind that a company with expertise is looking after its Information Technology assets.
- The customers of the Client are able to transact business with ease and efficiency, improving customer satisfaction and growing repeat business.