The Client is an 8(a), Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB), Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) certified, and Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) audited business located in Virginia. The Client is competent in Information Technology, Telecommunications, and Management sectors with Prime Contract Vehicles such as GSA 8(a) STARS III GWAC, Multiple Award Schedule (MAS), formerly known as IT-70, Programmatic Engineering & Logistics Support 8(a) Incubator Program IDIQ, and Seaport Next Generation (NxG).
The Client has extensive experience working with Defense Agencies such as the Defense Health Agency (DHA), Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), US Army, U.S. Navy, U.S. Marine Corps, and Civilian Agencies like Department of Homeland Security (DHS), DHS Customs and Border Protection (CBP), DHS Transportation Security Administration (TSA), Internal Revenue Service (IRS), and International Development Finance Corporation.
The Client’s existing website had technical and operational constraints like high bounce rates, low responsiveness to different screen resolutions, poor health, and outdated design. The Client had poor web presence resulting in low website engagement, insignificant lead generation, and limited customer acquisition. Therefore, the Client aimed to build a contemporary and efficient website to address these problems. The Client wanted to analyze its target segment accurately to understand its audience and how it could market the offerings through relevant channels.
The iQuasar Solution:
iQuasar’s project-based team, in consultation with the Client, discussed the business goals and objectives to identify the optimal website design and development path. The detailed discussion helped the team learn more about the Client’s business and the requirements for the new website. From inception to deployment, the website development project was implemented in a phased manner:
- Inception: The team created the website documentation detailing all the necessary steps such as the goals, overview, phases, design, development, accessibility, hosting, ongoing maintenance, milestones, deadlines, and overall budget.
- Designing: The developers focused on designing and wireframing the website with an intuitive user experience to promote accessibility to the potential users.
- Development: The development process of the website included setting up servers, building pages, uploading content (provided by the Client), and inserting graphical elements onto the website. The website was protected from bugs and security-related threats to reduce the website vulnerabilities.
- Deployment: The Minimum Viable Product (MVP) was presented to the customer, seeking feedback. After incorporating the feedback, the website was deployed on the server and made ready for the Client.
- Post-deployment Support: Our developers provided backups and security scanning with a free two-month post-launch support.
How our solution created value for the client:
The new website resulted in an improved interface and better user experience with clear functionalities resulting in more user traffic. We helped the Client build a strong web presence resulting in strong brand awareness in the target segment. The Client used web analytics to deeply understand the customers and their journey. With the insights, the Client was able to market its offerings effectively, resulting in an increasing website visitor engagement, lead generation, and client conversions.
Also Read:8 Reasons To Switch To Inbound Marketing
To know more about how we can help you
Set Up A Meeting With Our Expert!