The Client is a minority-owned business based in Ellicott City, Maryland. They specialize in providing services such as Systems Engineering, DevOps Engineering, Cloud Engineering, and more to various Federal agencies, including the CIA, NSA, and NGA.
The client availed our recruitment services to fill the Full-Scope clearance requirement. They needed to hire two software engineers, an Information Systems Security Engineer, and two Systems Engineers for a contract they won with the National Security Agency (NSA).
- The positions required candidates with diverse skills and Full-Scope (FS) clearance.
- The client was new to the federal recruitment market and had limited knowledge of security-cleared candidates.
- The candidate pool was very limited, and finding the ideal candidate was even more difficult as the positions required candidates with security clearances from specific issuing agencies.
- The client was not sponsoring the clearances and needed candidates with active FS polygraphs.
- These positions also required the candidates to complete a survey form, a skill matrix, and other documents.
- Other recruiting agencies were also involved in fulfilling the position on the same contract, increasing competition.
Our professional team of recruiters channeled their connections using our advanced recruitment tools to get hold of as many candidates as possible and provided the candidates with all the relevant information regarding the position and the benefits associated with it. Furthermore, our recruitment team proactively enhanced our referral network, leveraging the expertise of our recruitment specialists. They utilized social media and other paid/exclusive platforms to actively seek recommendations from candidates who, despite their lack of personal interest in the position, demonstrated a readiness to offer insights about colleagues actively pursuing employment opportunities. Given the lengthy nature of the entire process, we issued contingent offers to candidates to provide them with reassurance. We motivated the candidates to fill out the skill matrix form by sharing detailed information with them regarding the end client and the perks of working with our client. As other recruiting agencies were also involved in the process, we had to be quick to get hold of candidates on time. We had to reach out to candidates extensively and were finally able to place 5 full-scope polygraph candidates in a month successfully.
How our solution created value for the Client
The iQuasar team successfully addressed the client’s urgent need to fill specialized FS poly roles, known for their complexity in the industry. Recognizing the time-sensitive nature and specific requirements of these positions, our recruiters acted promptly and efficiently. As a result, the client was able to get top candidates for each role within the agreed timeframe. This strategic alignment with the client’s objectives not only provided a significant return on investment but also solidified our position as a responsive and effective partner in meeting their critical staffing needs.