The Department of Health and Human Services has released CIO-SP4 in the draft.
Our CIO-SP4 Proposal Template is ready for delivery.
The Chief Information Officer–Solutions and Partners 4 (CIO-SP4) Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) is a five-year Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract with a five-year optional period; with a fifteen-year period of performance. CIO-SP4 has a $40 B ceiling.
The small business size standard is $27.5 million.
CIO-SP4 Task Areas:
- IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences, and Healthcare
- Chief Information Officer (CIO) Support
- IT Operations and Maintenance
- Integration Services
- Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance
- Digital Government
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Software Development
iQuasar can help you prepare a proposal written to win, our proposal staff has extensive experience in writing responses to similar bids, we have helped companies win spots on similar contract vehicles. We offer a stand-alone model proposal, and full-service proposal management services. CIO-SP4 will be evaluated in a 2 phase format.
Our CIO-SP4 model proposal will:
- Help you avoid making formatting errors to assure you are not eliminated in Phase 1.
- Provide you with an outline, file specifics, and page limitations that will keep your proposal from being eliminated early on in the evaluation process.
- Provide all proposal volumes and necessary documentation details, again by following our guidelines you will make it to Phase 2 of the evaluation process.
Our model does not spoon-feed you generic proposal language. It does include examples, instructions, and clarifications to help you present your material in a compelling fashion. Our proposal team has experience with CIO-SP proposals, we know what the evaluators are looking for. The end result of using our CIO-SP4 proposal model is to ascertain you do have a complete understanding of the solicitation’s requirements. Our full-service option takes this one step further, you will be working with a proposal writer who has written winning proposals for contracts like CIO SP3, HCaTS, OASIS, GSA STARS III. Your proposal will be refined, edited, and given a final compliance review.
Call us at (703) 936-0075 to learn more about CIO-SP4.