GSA IT Multiple Award Schedule (MAS)
Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
Small Business & Supplier Diversity (SBSD)
Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
Small Micro Minority Owned (SWaM)
Virginia Values Veterans (V3)
IT Help Desk
WHO WE SERVE
Federal Government Departments
State Government Departments
Local and County Government Departments
97% customer satisfaction
rating, independently verified
by Dun and Bradstreet
A+ highest credibility and
satisfaction rating by Better
Business Bureau (BBB)
- iQuasar consults with US Federal and State Government Departments on Information Technology initiatives of varying scope, complexity, and sensitivity
- We are a Small Diverse Business at the Federal level, and the states of New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania have certified us as a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- The Commonwealth of Virginia has certified iQuasar as a Minority-Owned Business and as a Small Business & Supplier Diversity (SBSD) Business
- iQuasar holds GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS), previously IT Schedule 70, and other similar contracts
- We collaborate with others as a prime or subcontractor to provide our government customers with cost-effective and reliable work
Board of Governers of the Federal Reserve
iQuasar is a Prime contractor to the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (Board) contract titled “2016 IT Consulting BOA,” a five year contract, where iQuasar has won three consulting categories:
- Information System Support
- Project Management
- Systems and Telecommunications Support
iQuasar delivered the following Labor Categories under the above-mentioned categories as part of an ongoing contract:
- Mainframe System Analysts
- Information Systems Specialists
- Subject Matter Experts (SME)
Virginia Department of Health
iQuasar was a Prime contractor supporting VDH to provide graphics designing, data briefs, and Webmatrix support for the agency’s Virginia Plan for Well-Being (VPfWB). This was a single-award contract that was delivered on schedule with quality.
AMERICAN COLLEGE OF CARDIOLOGY FOUNDATION (ACCF)
iQuasar was a subcontractor with SNAP, Inc. as prime on this American College of Cardiology Foundation (ACCF) National Cardiovascular Data Registry (NCDR) Tier 2 Help Desk Services contract. iQuasar used its ITIL-based incident, problem, and service request management systems to ensure maximum compliance with carefully established SLAs, ensuring contract success. NCDR registry product teams received complete support from our team for tier 2 production tickets in the change management, and development support for both inpatient and outpatient NCDR registries.
ARLINGTON COUNTY, VIRGINIA
iQuasar is one of the Prime contractors to t0he Arlington County, Virginia contract titled “IT Staff Augmentation”, a five year Business Purchase Agreement (BPA) contract, with six year option making it an 11 year contract.
ANNE ARUNDEL COUNTY (AAC) iQuasar is a prime contractor for Anne Arundel
County’s “Information Technology Professional Services Procurements,” a thirteen-year contract in which the company has won three functional categories:
- IT Management Consulting Services
- Software Engineering
- Business Process Consulting Services
MAS Category IT
GSA MAS for IT category is one of the federal government’s largest and most extensively used contract vehicles, with iQuasar as a prime vendor relevant to 29CFR541.400 for supplying resources and other services
iQuasar LLC is a subcontractor for the US Department of the Navy Seaport Next Generation (Seaport-NxG) contract and can compete for individual task orders
CATS + MASTER CONTRACT
iQuasar is a certified MBE (Minority Business Enterprise) in the state of Maryland and is a prime contractor under Consulting and Technical Services (CATS+) master contract. iQuasar is qualified under CATS+ to provide support in the follow:
- Functional Area 2 – Web and Internet Services
- Functional Area 4 – Geographical Information Systems
- Functional Area 5 – Software Engineering
- Functional Area 7 – Information System Security
- Functional Area 10 – IT Management Consulting Services
- Functional Area 11 – Business Process Consulting Services
- Functional Area 17 – Documentation/Technical Writing
Business Process Re-Engineering
IT Help Desk
With broad expertise in managing projects and programs of different sizes,
we support our customers in Government and Commercial verticals including
Information Technology, Telecom, Retail, and, Financial Services.
We provide custom software solutions to meet the specific needs of our customers. Our software development resources provide timely and cost-effective assistance for new and existing software application operations to our clients.
Business Process Re-Engineering
We collaborate with Government and Commercial clients to identify, develop, and engineer business processes to automate, control, and measure workflows. We help our clients maintain a sharp focus on their procedures, resulting in more efficient operations.
IT Help Desk
We offer Help Desk support services to you through email, web, phone, or need-based on-site deployment of technicians. This helps you run your operations without worrying if your team has reliable Information Technology support.
As partners with the industry’s topmost cloud service providers like Google, Microsoft, and Amazon Web Services, we can assess and design an appropriate cloud solution that is in accordance with your organization’s unique needs.
Our iQSecure© Process is designed to safeguard clients’ company operations by assessing data and network architecture and securing assets through user control, regulatory compliance, and process recovery.